5th August - 25th August
1. Submission will not be accepted once the deadline lapses. ( Last date of entry is 25 August)
2. Photos submitted must be atleast 640 pixels on the shorter side, and no less than 2000 pixels on the longer side. Images should be atleast 2 MB in size.
3. Images should be in Jpeg format.
4. You are required to provide a unique title and description for each image.
5. All submitted photos must contain the original EXIF metadata information. There must be no borders, logos, copyright marks, identifying marks or any visible references on the image.
6. Basic editing including color enhancement, the use of filters and cropping of the photos is acceptable, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity or the genuineness of the photo.
7. Advanced editing used to create illusions, deceptions or manipulations and the adding and removing of significant elements within the frame is prohibited.
8. Photos that include inappropriate, abusive or offensive content including provocative nudity, violence, human rights or environmental violation or any other content deemed to be contrary to the law, religious, cultural & moral traditions and practices of India, are strictly prohibited and will be immediately discarded.
9. Submitted photos must be original, created or taken by contestant. It must not contain any materials owned or controlled by a third party for which you have not obtained a license, must not infringe copyright, trademark, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity.